Non-subscription is not for everybody, for example - dangerous jobs, employer unconcerned with safety, transient workforce, extensive history of claims .
Q.12. What Are The Elements Of A Good Nonsubscription Program ?
The elements of a good plan are:
To Get a Free Occupational Accident Quote with no obligation click on the link below and provide us the required information. A quote will be emailed to you.
- Adopt an ERISA Plan and comply with the TDI's disclosure and administrative requirements
- Implement a safety program that includes regular audits, safety training and testing and assessing existing safety needs
- Communicate regularly with injured employees and create a light duty or back to work program
- Establish an Alternative Dispute Program (ADR) program, which includes mediation and binding arbitration
- Obtain liability or other insurance, which will cover all or a substantial portion of any negligence award
Return To FAQ page