For the past several weeks,I have been providing detailed explanations of the features that make the “CPro Texas Option” unique among all non-subscriber Policies. If I continued at that pace, I would be well into 2018 before I ran out of features. Rather than keep you in suspense,I have decided to wrap it up and present many of these Product designs in one blog.
1. The Policy (Scottsdale A+XV) provides separate limits for each coverage part: Employer's Liability, Medical, wage replacement and AD&D. There is no Combined Single Limit!
2. We protect the employer with separate Employer Liability limits for every employee with no maximum number of employees
3. We provide separate benefits for each employee
4. We have no Occurrence Limit and no Aggregate Limit
5. Our SIR( Deductible) is on a per Occurrence basis, not per Employee
6. We do not exclude pre-existing conditions. Employers take employees as they are and we follow their fortunes through the ERISA Plan
7. We provide “No Dollar Limit” medical
8. We do not have a “Hammer” or “Commutation” Clause.
Let us show you what we can do. All we need to quote is a non-subscriber application and three years’ currently valued loss runs. Our turnaround is 24 hours if needed. We specialize in occupational accident insurance texas.
For a quote click the link below or call Al Ferriulo @ 888-834-4252