Q.19. Why Should I Have An ADR?
1. Speed & reduced litigation costs
3. The absence of a jury ( and their sometimes emotionally driven verdicts).
4. The expert status of most mediators or arbitrators, which allows them to bring their own experience to the resolution of a dispute.
5. The increased potential for settlement that results from a mediator or arbitrators direct involvement in a case
6. Greater informality, which allows the parties to get at the heart of the issue quicker and easier.
7. Particularly in mediation, the parties and the mediator have the ability to fashion results that could not be achieved through litigation.
To Get a Free Occupational Accident Quote with no obligation, click on the link below and provide us the required information. A quote will be emailed to you.
Return To FAQ page